Thursday, February 23, 2012

Flirtaciousness

  Ever since I was younger ( not that 32 is very old ) I have always been one hell of a flirt.  Although, to be honest, 75% of the time I don't realize I am doing it until someone points it out to me.  And, I may add, means absolutely nothing.  This has gotten me into some pretty interesting situations.
 For example: I have been challenged to make Spook blush. How do you make that guy blush? Easy. I am writing him a little story based on one of his songs, but from the female's perspective. Here is hoping it works. <3
Oh wow!!! Look at the time!  I must go find Angel.  We're dying our hair!!!
 

1 comment:

  1. If anyone can make anyone blush it's you, as I have said before! :) You're A natural flirt, and i have witnessed it many times... but that's part of who you are and I love it!

    ReplyDelete