Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Welcome to my World.

   Why hello there! Welcome to my world. Visiting hours are almost over, But please, pay them no mind. Stay as long as you like.
  Now, I am not very good at writing.  I am quite forgetful, you see.  I have started many ramblings, and I always seem to misplace them. I figure. . .well hey now, I can't misplace a blog!!!   ... ... . .or can I?
Besides, I question my sanity on a daily basis.  Maybe, perhaps, i can finally go back and read my words days after I have written them, and figure myself out.  That is what this whole thing is about. me. trying to figure  myself out.

2 comments:

  1. Life is all about trying to figure yourself out, and find who you are. I think it's fun, but a pain in the rump at times!!!! :) Can't wait to start reading your blog posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. since I plan on not pulling punches.. I am a bit afraid of scaring people with what goes on in my head. But.. oh well. :)
    <3 ya lady!

    ReplyDelete